Wednesday, December 10, 2008


























Im a singer song writerIm true blooded musician although my family play musical instruments but im the only one who could play 5musical instruments hahaha.
Im simpleI just wear short or jeans and simple shirts and of course my favorite SLIPPERS!!!
I eat a lotI go to Buffet lunches and Dinners if I have money!!
I'm always alone!!and I'm proud with that!!Coz I only spend money for myself not for anybody else hahahaha quite selfish but I'm strong!!I don;t need companion!!
OK!!!
I don't need companion!!
I can get along with myself alone!!
Go to the mall aloneEat on restaurants aloneand yes, Im better off Alone!!
hahahasome say I'm weirdBut they get shocked when they knew that my songs went number 1 on radio stations!! hahaha
That's all


1 comment:

toyangz said...

ka pogi talaga eh!!!!