Monday, March 16, 2009

INFORMATION SYSTEM AND MANAGEMENT UNIVERSITY OF SAINT LA SALLE


Im so happy today 6 more days to go Before my graduation!! I have a lot of things in my mind!! I want to spend time with all my friends here in youtube.. I get so excited all the time!!!!!! Im quite scared because they say Graduating students should be 100 % careful on the graduation week hehehe... Thnxz for reading my recent activity!!! I promise I will always wright something to let you get updated with me and my music!!!!!!!!! Oh I just made a wonderful melody in a song!!!!!!! 1 new song done and the other one still fixing hehehe GODBLESS!!!!!!!!!

www.youtube.com/elmerjunchannel

www.myspace.com/elmerjunbrokenchords

www.elmerjunchannel.blogspot.com



BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION SYSTEM
AND BUSINESS MANAGEMENT!!!!

DOUBLE MAJOR!!!!!!! HEHEHE

THIS IS IT!!!!!!!

No comments: