Monday, September 29, 2008

Elmerjun Camping Alone!! THAILAND JARAKAY CAMP RESORT





THAILAND JARAKAY CAMP RESORT

This was taken at the Thailand Jarakay camp resort located at
siriswandi island in Bankok.I went at the camp alone coz I
want to expereince peace and calmness with fresh air and of course
to try many different things there.

The camp resort was full of great adventure, its like being on a
Survivor show but with restaurants and amenities around you.
Quite funny when we talk about surviving in an island with food
being prepared for you, as long as you have money then your up
to go.

The firt day of the camp was a little bit hard because I arrived
there at exactly 4pm. I need to find a place where I can stand my tent.
Many people are there, some are in between trees,
some are underneath the bushes and most of them
stood their tent at Ishikawa park where you can find grass land, lean and
well swept for campers convinience. But I said to my self, this camping
should be a camping, I wont stand my tent near others tent, I want it
built inside the forest.

So there I go, crazy man i sad. I went up and down trying to figure out
the best place to build my tent. At last I found the perfect area. As you
can see in one of my pictures, I stood my tent inside the big forest with
no other people than me. On the first night it was scary coz I'm not yet
get used to the place, but then I just enjoyed the very cold night inside
my tent.

Morning came and I have a lot of adventure to do, I went to the mountains
and tooks pictures of falls and big rocks. Then i went rowing, its a river
with light water where you can row your orange boat wearing a life jacket.
I enjoyed it, then its time for the rock climbing, to the "slide of your Life"
and the 50 feet bungee jumping. wheeew!! It was terrible but still very
enjoyable.


Next Topic wil be released soon
Keep in Track


you can see me over youtube at
www.youtube.com/elmerjunchannel


hear my cover songs at myspace
www.myspace.com/elmerjunbrokenchords


be my friend at friendster
www.elmerjun_hilario@yahoo.com


or in hi5.com
www.elmerjun_hilario@yahoo.com


and in this blog
www.elmerjunchannel.blogspot.com


I always update this blog 3 times a week with pictures that tells about the
places I've been, the songs I sing, the food I ate and the people I met.

Thank you





HUGS.
ELMERJUN

No comments: