Friday, September 26, 2008

Ressel Baylon Behind Her Hazel Eyes



This Young girl is currently making a hint in the financing industry over manila. The girl is Named Ressel Baylon Or ESEL thats why the title goes, "Behind Her Hazle Eyes shoul've been mistaken for essel on pronouncing hazel but then revenge will enter the provocative value of good reasons for showing this girls appreciation for enormous good travel around the city of Manila. Now she's busy making money and supporting his youngest brother for school.

Next tme you saw this girl, always remember the phrases that goes
"BEHIND HER HAZEL EYES"


Written by
Elmerjun Hilario


Elmerjun says; please keep track on us, you can see me over youtube at
www.youtube.com/elmerjunchannel

hear my cover songs at myspace
www.myspace.com/elmerjunbrokenchords

be my friend at friendster
www.elmerjun_hilario@yahoo.com

or in hi5.com
www.elmerjun_hilario@yahoo.com

and in this blog
www.elmerjunchannel.blogspot.com

I always update this blog 3 times a week with pictures that tells about the
places I've been, the songs I sing, the food I ate and the people I met.

Thank you

HUGS.
ELMERJUN

No comments: